cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error state TS3322

ABloom
Apprentice

Hi,

I have a ts3322 and it was working fine yesterday, but today all I try to print it says it is in an error state. I have always connected it to the computer with a cord as my laptop doesn't have a cd drive. I have uninstalled McAfee in case it was the problem. Any help greatly appreciated...

Thank you

6 REPLIES 6

Patrick
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi ABloom,

Please turn your printer off and then back on.

Does "0" appear on your printer's display?   If not, what error code appears?

Are you printing from Windows?
Or are you using a Mac?

What is the exact wording of the error message that you get when you attempt to print?

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Thank you for your reply. I am using Windows 11. I have turned the printer off and on as well as restarted the computer with AND without the printer connected by cord. The exact wording showing in pop up window in computer is "printer is in an error state". Thank you again for your help.

Hi ABloom,

On your printer there is a display.

TS3320 Panel.jpg

Please turn your PIXMA TS3322 on.

Does "0" appear on your printer's display like it does in the example above?

If not, what error code appears on your printer's display?

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

In my case it a 3 appears in the printer's display.

Would you be able to walk me through how to resolve this issue so that I can print?

Thank you.

Hi,

Are you getting an E03 or P03 error on the printer screen?

We look forward to your reply. 

sunflowersoup
Apprentice

I had the same issue - I removed the printer and then added it again and it is now working fine. Quite possibly a driver issue. Hope this helps anyone else with the "in error state" issue.

Announcements