cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error B202 on Canon G4210

MCROFT025
Apprentice

Get error light flashing between on and alert.  Says B202.   G4210 Printer is only 8 months old.  Manuel says I have to take it in for service.  I have moved out of the country and set the printer up NEW out of the box in my location.  How can I correct the problem myself.  There is no where to take if for service in Belize. 

1 REPLY 1

ArthurJ
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi MCROFT025,

The printer is in warranty and if you have a copy of the proof of purchase Canon would be able to process an exchange. If you have a friend or family member in the United States that would be willing to accept the printer, Canon could send it to them and then they could send you the printer.

Once you get the printer, you could send the faulty one back to a family member or friend and they could send the printer back to Canon. The replacement printer comes with a return shipping label so they would not have to pay for shipping to send the printer back to Canon.

If you would like to try this option, you can call us at 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666), Monday - Friday, 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM EST.

We loo forward to hearing from you.

Announcements