Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resolved! How to print from Andriod phone from a Pixma 5420

I bought the Pixma 5420 so that we all could print from our smart phone at home. I have downloaded the Pixma Print app , plus the Canon M print .The blue light is lit-up on my printer and i have tried everything i can. On the m app its says it cannot...

jbcreole by Apprentice
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon Pixma IP 1500 problems

Hello everyone!I have some problems with my Canon Pixma Ip 1500 printer.I can print word and xcell documents but when I am trying to print pdf documents it doesnìt work. My printer isn't recognized by the document.Can someone of you help me, please?I...

Canon PIXMA MX450

what ink cartridges does the Canon PIXMA MX450 use (preferably the high yield)?  I can only find info on the MP450 and I am not sure if they use the same ink?

amygirly by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! D1370 Remote UI Address Book Setup

I have a D1370 image class MFP on a network and several PCs running win7 x86 and x64. I would like to know how to setup/enter address book entries using the Remote UI for both "e-mail" and "File (SMB)". The purpose is to scan a document at the machin...

monza by Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Auto Turn On Canon MG5300 Printer

If my MG5300 Printer is turned off I want it to turn on automatically when I send it a print command from my computer or other device. I see on the Maintenance tab there is an Auto Power option that lets me set Auto Power OFF settings but nothing Abo...

smpiro by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

mx925 - save the scan to network share

Hello all, is it possible to setup the mx925 to save the scan to a network share? e.g., \\QNAP\scans  The network share is on a QNAP NAS, if that makes a difference. I fear the answer is no but you never know ... Many thanks,George

papalexo by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem installing Canon iP 2702

I am so frustrated right now, but trying to calm down.  I have purchased HP printers for years.  Once purchased a Kodak and regretted it the moment I got home.  Now I feel the same way about this Canon. Alright, this is just an extra printer for an a...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements