cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon ts6320 prints too light

LOFTONGAL
Apprentice

My Canon ts6320 prints too light.  The coloring is way off.  I have seen and read where you can adjust the color balance and other things to fix this but I do not have those options in my print settings/dialog anywhere.  I have all the latest drivers and have uninstalled and reinstalled the printer.  I'm using Mac OS with Big Sur 11.3 if that makes any difference.  I'd like to play around with the color settings to make them darker but I can't find those options.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.  Thank you!

5 REPLIES 5

ArthurJ
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi,

I recommended removing the printer from your computer and then go to add it back on. When you go to add the printer, make sure it is not trying to add the printer with Airprint. If Airprint is listed when adding the printer, click on Airprint and in the dropdown menu, the Canon driver should appear. Once the printer is added back, try to print again. 

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Thank you so much for your reply.  I deleted the printer from my Mac and then added it back in.  Unfortunately, the only available choices were still AirPrint and AirPrint Secure.  Is there somewhere where I can download the appropriate driver for the TS6320?  None are listed here that I can find.

You can download everything you need for your PIXMA TS6320 for free right here.  Hope this helps!

Thank you Danny.  I tried that but it still does not install a canon driver that I can see.  The only options I have are still AirPrint and secure AirPrint.  I have been trying to figure this out for weeks and it seems strange that there is no standalone Canon driver that I can install that works with a TS6320.  😞

Hi LOFTONGAL,

When you go through the step-by-step process, after hitting next several times, you'll get to a screen that has this:

Stephen_0-1680440826597.png

That page will download the software (driver) required for the printer. It will be a disk image in your download destination (your Downloads or Desktop). 

If you need one-on-one help, you must register your printer at canon.us/account first, and then you will see all of your available support options.

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements