cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon Pixma TS9521C printing fuzzy lines

pslane1
Contributor

My 2 year old printer has just started printing fuzzy lines. I get just a few good lines and the rest are faded and partially gone.  I have run all the test and cleaners with no change.  Can you help?

canon.jpg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

@pslane1,

Greetings,

This is indeed helpful.  One of your black cartridges appears to be clogged, near empty  or at fault etc.

Run a standard cleaning to see if this helps.  If by chance the cartridge is at/near empty, it should be replaced. 

This may also be helpful:

Canon : Inkjet Manuals : TS9500 series : If Printing Is Faint or Uneven 

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

ArthurJ
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi,

Did you print a nozzle check after the cleanings? If so, could you attach a picture of your inks and nozzle check to your reply and we can troubleshoot further.

We look forward to your reply. 

Will do.

Let me know if these will do.

canon_20220927_0003.jpgcanon2_20220927_0002.jpg

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

@pslane1,

Greetings,

This is indeed helpful.  One of your black cartridges appears to be clogged, near empty  or at fault etc.

Run a standard cleaning to see if this helps.  If by chance the cartridge is at/near empty, it should be replaced. 

This may also be helpful:

Canon : Inkjet Manuals : TS9500 series : If Printing Is Faint or Uneven 

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

That fixed the problem!  So glad it was that fixable.  Although the cartridge had a good bit if ink, I replaced it.  Thank you much!

shadowsports, tried to print a document tonight and I'm having the same old problem.  For sure it's a black ink cartridge so I am going to replace the other black cartridge as soon as I can.  If you know of any other tricks I can try let me know.  Thanks.

Announcements