cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon MG5250 is not printing and throwing papers blank out

Bobbybell
Apprentice

I have facing terrible situation not long ago when I bought this printer, was doing fine. From some days it is not printing at all, i checked the cartridges, no problem with them. I can scan any documents but can't able to copy or print.

Can someone please help me.

Thanks

Bobbybell

4 REPLIES 4

Crista
Whiz

Hi bobbybell!

To have a better understanding of your issue, please let everyone know what operating system you are using. That way, community will be able to assist you with suggestions appropriate for your product.

Thanks!

Hi Crista

I have win 7 OS (64 bit)

Unfortunately, we here at Canon USA are not familiar with the MG5250 model.  This printer appears to be available in Europe.

Please visit the following link to access the support options for the unit at the Canon Europe website.

http://www.canon-europe.com/Support/Consumer_Products/products/Fax__Multifunctionals/InkJet/PIXMA_MG...

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Thanks Michael for the site, I will look and will update you, thanks once again.

But as product expert, do you recognise this problem when printer (almost 8 months old) just

threw blank papers out?

Announcements