Camera Software
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ImagebrowserEX does not load pictures

Recently I bought a new Canon Eos 6d. With it came Canon's Imagebrowser EX software. It installs alright, but when I start it, it asks for default folders to load pictures from. I select a folder, press OK, then it starts searching for the pictures o...

wouter by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Trying to get started with EOS Software

After downloading the EOS softward on my wife's Mac, I clicked on EOS Utility and the popup said "Cannot be used with this version of the operating system."  I don't know what my next step is.  Any help? Thanks!

download DPP 3.9.3 without CD

Hello.  I'm a registered user but upgraded to Windows 7 and now don't have my DPP photo editing program.  I can't find my CD either.  I've been trying for hours to get a download but unable to find anything.Thanks for your help.

dstempf by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

MX920 remove image

Hello I have installed the software to my PC I don't mind the canon toolbar but I don't want the image poping up on the desktop, how can I turn it off.Thanks 

Ford by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! How do you automatically geotag images using Map Utility

I am using a 6D to create a GPS log file but I want to geotag images from other cameras.  According to the manual and help files there should be an automatic way to geotag these images based on their time stamp.  Unfortunately, I can not get the "fou...

murphyrl by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Star rating when moving to new ZoomBrowser

Hi I have ZoomBrowser V6.5.1 installed on my PC and this version support up to 3 starts rating now I installed a newer version of ZoomBrowser and saw that it support up to 5 start so the rating is reset with the newer version and I had to reinstall t...

felad by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Is "Magic Lantern" Harmful to your camera ?

I'm trying to find a way to get rid of the focus square on my screen, because when i'm trying to use my camera as a web cam for broadcasting it always show the square. They give the solution of instaling the firmware of "Magic Lantern" But i don't kn...

danm161 by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

EOS Utility, wifi, the 70D and long exposure

Greetings, Can I use the wifi function on the 70D and EOS Utility function for take long exposures (1-5mins)  without any cables on the camera. Meaning, can the EOS utility accept or set exposure times above 30 seconds via wifi and the utility softwa...

bnd1430 by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Recipes in Digital Photo Pro V4

I've fooled around a little with the new DPP V4, and its behavior wrt recipes seems more than a little strange. I found that if I edited a RAW image with both V3 and V4, both recipes would be retained (with separate functionality; they don't interact...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements