Camera Software
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon EOS Digital solution disk for windows 8

Where can I find a Canon EOS Digital solution disk for windows 8.  I presently have Ver 24.1 for my Rebel T3.  It will not download properly on my new laptop with windows 8. Just checked the box and it's for windows 7, XP, etc.   Will this camera eve...

Lois by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! software for Powershot sx150 digital camera

Here's a tricky and possibly naive one. My mother recently bought the above digital camera and was absolutely delighted with it.  Unhappily, she died a few weeks ago.  She lived in America; I live in England.  Before she died, she gave me her camera ...

kgharmon by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

EOS Utility on Mac with Original 5D

I am trying to tether my original 5d on a Mac running OS 10.8.x. I can tether a 5D mkIII, but not the 5D mkI(original). Is there something I am missing, or has the original 5D been excluded from the newer software?  

whphoto by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Image browser EX error on install

When installing Image Browser EX to my computer for my new Power Shot A4000 IS I get a message stating "An error occurred" yet the other 3 items installed fine. I checked and my other programs were open. I even shut down my Kaspersky Anti-Virus progr...

poochie by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot download 5d Mark3 raw files

No problem for 6d. Using Mac 10.8.3 and latest EOS Utility. Will not work with PS, LR or Image Capture. No problem for 6d. Tried for 6 hours before giving up.

Sebring5 by Contributor
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

I need the software

If anyone has a copy of the software I need a copy for I have lost mine and need the disk or disks!

joekk01 by Contributor
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements