Camera Software
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ImageBrowser EX version 1.5.2 crash

ImageBrowser EX version 1.5.2 crashes after I have to select the folder for my photos in the initial setup. It worked the first time I opened the app, but refuses to work now. My laptop runs on Windows 8.1.I have uninstalled and re-installed ImageBro...

changing exposure on a raw file with dpp4

I screwed up. I took a bunch of photos with  auto exposure set to +2 and of course they all came out over-exposed. I have DPP4 on my computer. Is there a way to lower the exposure on the batch of photos 2 stops? I saved them all w/ raw+jpeg. Thanks!

bruceb3 by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

SX50 HS and Camera Window

I have a SX50 HS and have installed the latest version of Camera window.  I am using Windows 10.  The camera window sees the camera and can even view the photos but when I try to import the photos I get a error meassage (Import Failed). Anyone have a...

wendallb by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

DPP 4 problem

Hi, I have a wierd problem with DDP 4, the floating tool palette has sudenly stopped showing properly, it shows up as just a thin line not the full palett (as seen in the screen capture below) I have tried uninstalling & re-installing but it is still...

2015-09-30_141451 b.jpg
jm2 by Contributor
  • 17 replies
  • 0 likes

Best Post Processing Software

this question has been beat to death, I know but I thought I would state my specific case and see if its worth changing.from Affinity Photo photo editing software. i have a Canon 70D and a 5D Mark III. I am still in the intermediate stages of learnin...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements