cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EOS VR Utility Error When Trying To Export

K-Jerzyk-Photo
Apprentice

image.jpg

 I keep getting this error message on multiple files that I have tried to export. Each file plays fine and has no issues, but every time I try to export, this message pops up. Any advice would be greatly appreciated, thank you!

3 REPLIES 3

NatalyaP
Product Expert
Product Expert

Greetings K-Jerzyk-Photo

I'm unsure of which settings you're using to export the file with the EOS VR Utility but let's try H.264 4:2:0 MP4 8-bit to see if this helps with the export issue you're experiencing.

robmaci
Apprentice

I am also having this problem when trying to export to any of the ProRes codecs.  When will Canon have a fix for this?

I'm also having the same issue.  After my tenth call, I was finally notified that even though I'm paying for a subscription for this software, it WILL NOT work with any Apple Silicon computers. Meaning all the new mac computers.  Nice to know.  So, now I have purchased a $2000 lens and am being forced to pay a monthly subscription for a software that won't work and they have no timeline for when they'll update it.  Would be super to know before you buy. a $2000 product that it's not compatible with new Macs.  Maybe a sticker would help?  Argggg....

Announcements