cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EOS Utility 3 crashes on Ventura 13.6.1 canon R5C latest firmware

ishanagarwal1
Apprentice

EOS Utility 3 crashes on Ventura 13.6.1 canon R5C latest firmware.There is an option update apple osx but i am not sure is there a R5C software for that how is cos utility still crashing . it has hardly been 2-3 days for my R5C. i have taken precautions to quit or uninstall application that asks camera permission even i don't have eos webcam 

1 REPLY 1

NatalyaP
Product Expert
Product Expert

Greetings ishanagarwal1,

Aside from quitting and uninstalling any other application that may interfere with the EOS Utility 3 application, please also check to ensure there isn't any security software or security setting that may be interfering with the EOS Utility 3 application.

You may also test a different USB cable along with connecting the cable to a different USB port on the computer. If using a USB hub, then please connect the cable directly to the computer, or remove any other device that may be connected to the hub.

If possible, please test the EOS Utility 3 software on a different computer. If this works then there may be an unknown issue with your computer and we recommend for you to contact Apple for assistance.

click here to view the press release
Announcements