Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DPP does not show Download Images to Computer option

Dianoban
Enthusiast

Camera :  Canon EOS Rebel T6s

Computer :  Windows 10 Home 1909

What happened:

A few hours ago, downloaded & installed a software of Shutter Counter.  In Google Search, it is free but it wanted me to buy it when I clicked on its option of Count.  I then closed the app and shut my PC down.  Now, I want to download a few images from the camera and find the download images option of the DPP is dead.  This is the first time having an issue like this.  How to solve this problem, please?

Thanks.

Dianoban

Download.jpg

5 REPLIES 5

Waddizzle
Legend
Legend

Do you have nay new files in camera?  If it goes into "Remote Shooting" mode, then no new images files may be the issue.

--------------------------------------------------------
"The right mouse button is your friend."

Thank you.  Yes. There weere two new images in the camera, shot after trying to count the shutter number. After these two shots, found the "Download Images: option dead.

jrhoffman75
Legend
Legend

Delete the Shutter Counter software and restart the computer. There could be a conflict with the USB port.

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, LR Classic

Thank you. 

It was in the afternoon when I tried to read the shutter count. The software was removed and PC shut down when I I found I could not read the shutter count.  Then, three hours later, I shot two shots with the camera and connected the camera to another PC trying to download the two images.  This was when I found the DPP's Download Images from Camera option dead.

jrhoffman75
Legend
Legend
Did the download work previously on the second computer?
John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, LR Classic
Announcements