cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DPP Some Images Showing Grid Lines

tinaco
Contributor

Just started using an R6 and downloaded the first batch of photos to Canon DPP.  Many frames on the screen look like this.

tinaco_0-1684362023378.png

Any answers

5 REPLIES 5

jrhoffman75
Legend
Legend

Welcome to the forum.

Looks like you might have "Show focus points" setting switched on.

The red square is the one that actually focused.

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, LR Classic

FloridaDrafter
Authority
Authority

It looks odd because the lines are so fat, but you may be displaying all focus points.

There is a toggle, with options, to turn them off or only display active points. Try clicking that to see if your screen clears.

All Focus Points-1.jpg

Newton

EOS R5, R6, R6II. RF 15-35 f/2.8L, 50mm f/1.2L, 85mm f/1.2L, 100mm f/2.8L Macro, 100-400mm, 100-500mm L, 1.4X.

Thank You very much for the reply.  I don't think that is it.  I do have show focus points "on" but of 173 photos about 20 of the frames look they have a screen on them.  The rest don't. I appreciate your help.

tinaco_0-1684367416224.png

@tinaco wrote:

Thank You very much for the reply.  I don't think that is it.  I do have show focus points "on" but of 173 photos about 20 of the frames look they have a screen on them.  The rest don't. I appreciate your help.

tinaco_0-1684367416224.png

In that case maybe corruption during download. Do you still have the files on your card. If so, re-download and see if that resolves the issue.

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, LR Classic

Thank you John.  I have erased them but I will watch for this as I load more.  I very much appreciate the help.

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements