Welcome to our Community!

Connect with #TeamCanon experts, fans, and community members to ask questions, share knowledge, and connect with others.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
211300members
349585posts

Community Activity

Connecting Scanner to Computer

I am running a Dell, Windows 10.  I have a new Canon MF455dw printer/scanner.  The two are wirelessly connected -- I use the printer successfully.  When I try to scan, the printer screen says the computer is not connected.  Thinking it was a driver i...

antaram by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Bought a Canon TS9520

Can you tell me what functions are disabled if I would buy non-Canon ink?  I want to evaluate whether I need to return it if it won't do stuff I want.  I don't have a list, I want to know what will be disabled and I'll decide then.  I use it on Windo...

Jim013 by Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

DPP insufficient memory

I have been using EOS Utility and DPP for editing my RAW images since I received my first Canon EOS Rebel. I upgraded to the R5 March 2023 and have continued to use DPP for editing and converting RAW images to Jpeg. Yesterday DPP stopped for "insuffi...

CatU2484 by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Upgrading R to R5 or R6 II. Doubt

Hi,I own an EOS R with a couple of L lenses, including the RF 50 1.2 L and the RF 28-70 F/2 L. Now the time has come to replace my EOS R with a more professional model. Since I'm experiencing somewhat of a midlife crisis I'm trying to (partly) leave ...

bagger by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

EOS R100 RF-S18-45mm F4.5-6.3 IS STM Lens Kit

I recently dropped my camera yesterday and the camera lens came out I tried putting it back inside but i’m no use and I didn’t find much help on the internet. I need help! if anything i’ll order a new one but I need to know if it’s fixable or not.  ...

image.jpg image.jpg

Canon GX1020

The paper tray will not go all the way back in after filling the tray with paper. I tried following the directions provided but it is still not working. Any help/advise would be appreciated.

Silent Sentinel: A Heron's Watchful Pause

CameraCanon EOS R6Lens modelEF100-400mm F4.5 to 5.6  L ISII USM with RF ConverterShutter speed1/6000Aperturef5.6Focal length105 mmISO16000This beautiful photo shows a Great Blue Heron standing by the water's edge, surrounded by green plants. The her...

IMGL0117 - CGROUP.jpg

Canon tr8620 copying issue

Hello, my Canon tr8620 has been printing fine but ink comes out blue since my last installed ink cartridges, I was going to live with that, but now the copier is not copying, printing but not copying. The scanner works as well.

fholland by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

registration emails

I keep getting emails from Canon concerning registrations of my equipment.  I've already registered all the equipment via the online registration.  Also the items appear under my account.  So why am I continuing to receive the emails.  Today was the ...

stromy93 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

M750 will not come out of sleep

Another POS printer.     Why will it not come out of sleep,   50% of the time the print job status is "printed" and it is not,  send it again and later in the day i might have double or triple.Also,  How to stop the incesenet toner status pop up.   f...

crapko by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Vixia HF G70 Aurora Borealis night settings

I have a Vixia HF G70 and would like help on night settings.  I tried M mode and changed the Aperture to f2.8, Shutter speed to 1/60 for 24fps, used Manual focus, and set the K to to 2800.  When shooting the Aurora Borealis I just had a black image. ...

R6 mark 2 - cannot find aspect markers

I cannot find the aspect markers on the Canon R6 mark 2.  I'll be shooting video vertically for social media and I am unable to find the aspect markers within the menus.  I've watched a video but on my camera on 'Shooting info display', I can find Gr...

Jane_W by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Featured Photo
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements