Welcome to our Community!

Connect with #TeamCanon experts, fans, and community members to ask questions, share knowledge, and connect with others.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
211030members
348904posts

Community Activity

PRO-300 print head replacement

My Epson P700 has a few clogged nozzles (even with regular use) and is effectively dead. Epson support said I can take it to an Epson service provider to have the head replaced, but that's not a viable option. I'm considering replacing it with a Cano...

BartH by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Reset TS3522 Printer to factory defaults

This printer worked for me for like 2 seconds and for the past year I haven't used it because its impossible to connect to it from either my phone or my computer. I am at a complete loss and want to try to reset it to factory default settings and jus...

PIXMA TS 3522 paper feed roller isn't working

My PIXMA TS3522 randomly started having an issue with feeding the paper in properly. It doesn't get jammed or stuck in the printer, it's just only pulling the paper in about 1/3 of the way and then nothing after that. The printer still continues to a...

Intentional Camera Movement (ICM)

Tried my hand at some intentional camera movement of some wildflowers yesterday at a local park.  Set up with the R5 and the RF24-70, used a 6 stop ND filter and a CPL.  Slowed down the shutter speed to 0.5 seconds, F9 and adjusted the ISO accordingl...

ICM-2.jpg ICM-3.jpg ICM-4.jpg ICM-5.jpg
JPS_ by Enthusiast
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Ef to RF Compatibility list

I have a Tamron EF 40mm f1.8 that I loved using with my Canon 5D MK II. I purchased the R and the Canon EF to RF adapter. However, that lens does not seem to work on the R once mounted with the adapter. Any idea what's going on? Is there list of lens...

What Canon lens should I use on Safari?

I wanted to get an updated discussion going on this topic, which apparently is still open, since it looks like it's been 8 years since this went around - and a lot has changed...I'd like to ask for those you have been to Kenya on a safari recently, w...

garymak by Enthusiast
  • 27 replies
  • 0 likes

PIXMA MX410 Unable to Connect to Wi-Fi

I'm having problems connecting my Canon MX410 wireless printer, the wifi light is off. I have reset the printer to factory setting and it's not finding my internet. When i attempt to setup LAN settings WLAN active/inactive it bring bak to this settin...

5D Mark IV sensor damage tests

So piggybacking on my last post, definitely photos are coming out washed out and loss of definition and sharpness. Believe there is sensor damage now from the eclipse but have no definitive evidence other than subjective “loss of quality.” What tests...

drakegho by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
Featured Photo
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements
Popular Authors