Share Your Photos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Duck fight!

EOS 1DX, Sigma 120-300mm f/2.8 DG OS HSM Lens.  All this over a girl. What else?

12.jpg 13.jpg 14.jpg
ebiggs1 by Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

NEW TO THE FORUM. Please be nice! :)

Hi guys! Just wanted to introduce myself and say I'm pretty excited to be here and share/learn from all of you. I am a portrait photographer, but lately have lost myself in the world of travel. And since my camera is an extended limb of mine, why no...

APE_1572_tahoe_web.jpg

Lightening Photography

Shot during a big electrical storm over Dorset, England last night around 10:30pm. I used a Lightening Map to track the storm activity in real time.  Camera: Canon EOS 5D Mark IVLens: Canon EF 24-70mm f/2.8L II USMAperture: f/2.8ISO: 500Shutter Speed...

Simon Ackerman Lightening a.png Lightening Storm Over Bournemouth

EOS M Series Bodies

I bought an EOS M3 because I wanted to high quality images without looking like Joe, The Professional Photographer.  I have only one EF-M lens, the EF-M 22mm f/2 STM, which is a VERY sharp lens.  EOS M3, EF-M 22mm f/2 STM : 1/250, f/2.8, ISO 2500    ...

Balloon Fiesta 2018

Nothing too special from me this year I am afraid. The only time we went to the field, the wind was too strong to inflate. But I did get my camera cleaned for free! I think I will make it a yearly thing! Canon did have a new program where they take a...

IMG_4610 (2).jpg IMG_4623.jpg IMG_4632.jpg IMG_4640.jpg
Announcements