cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

imageFORMULA DR-M160II ISIS Driver Error Message

lngo
Contributor

Hello everyone, 

We are installing Scanner DR-160-ii for the user's laptops. Recently, we get the issue "An error has occurred with the ISIS driver. [Error:80FD13A6]. It still works with the DR-160 driver, the previous driver, but it cannot work with DR-160ii.

Please support. Thank you in advance!

Have a nice day!

12 REPLIES 12

I want to point out, when using Windows Fax and Scan, it works, I am guessing the issue more with the Captureontouch software issue. We use a lot of different driver ( required) county government required on all images.

the County is migrating to Windows 11, which, I have on my computer. I used the driver and CaptureonTouch listed above and it is working. I was hoping it would be still broke, so I can call the Technical phone number. it isn't so I am in process of taking the client laptop to delve deeper into the issue.

ahunt
Contributor

Good Day,

I was able to get the laptop from the client to troubleshoot this further. I removed all other application that would be a scanner related software that the local government is using. I also removed all application from Canon from App & Features. I installed from the software from the CDROM that came with the scanner. It is still not working and getting the ISIS driver error at the top of the thread. I ran the registry fix it stated it found one item and issue persist.

ahunt
Contributor

ok, Captureontouch has issues, I am able to scan to file using Windows Fax and Scan. 

I reverted back to an older application that came with Canon Scanner called CapturePerfect 3.1

It had one issue that can be resolved by searching "Failed to copy file"

click here to view the gallery
Announcements