cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

imageFORMULA DR-M160II Error MacOS Sonoma when starting CaptureOnTouch

fs051268
Apprentice

I am getting this error after updating to MacOS 14

Screenshot 2023-10-06 at 08.40.58.png Screenshot 2023-10-06 at 08.40.09.png Screenshot 2023-10-06 at 08.43.03.png

When reinstalling I got this:

Screenshot 2023-10-06 at 08.46.17.pngScreenshot 2023-10-06 at 08.46.32.png

Does anyone know what I could do?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi,

Currently there are no drivers for MacOS Sonoma but as a work around please delete the scanner from the Printers and Scanner tab and then disconnect the scanner. Once that is done restart you computer and once everything is up and running click HERE to open the support page for our scanner. 

You will want to change the operating system from Sonoma to Ventura so you can download and reisntall the driver and CaptureOnTouch software. Please make sure to leave the scanner disconnected when reinstalling the driver and software. 

After both files are reinstalled, reconnect the scanner and open CaptureOnTouch to try and scan. 

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Arthur

Hello!

So that the Community can help you better, we will need to know more information.

What is the exact model you're using (it's usually on the top or front of the unit)?

Any other details you'd like to give will only help the Community better understand your issue.

If you're in the United States, and this is an urgent support need, please click HERE to visit your My Canon Account to discover your personalized support options.

If you're outside the USA, please click HERE to find support options in your country.

Thanks and have a great day!

fs051268
Apprentice

The device is: DR-M160II

The error happens when I start the CaptureOnTouch application.

IMG_4691.jpg

Hi,

Currently there are no drivers for MacOS Sonoma but as a work around please delete the scanner from the Printers and Scanner tab and then disconnect the scanner. Once that is done restart you computer and once everything is up and running click HERE to open the support page for our scanner. 

You will want to change the operating system from Sonoma to Ventura so you can download and reisntall the driver and CaptureOnTouch software. Please make sure to leave the scanner disconnected when reinstalling the driver and software. 

After both files are reinstalled, reconnect the scanner and open CaptureOnTouch to try and scan. 

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Announcements