cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

canoscan lide 210 and Windows 11 does not see scanner

LM3
Apprentice

When I install and run mpnx_4_0-win-4_03-ea23_2 it does not see my scanner.

7 REPLIES 7

ArthurJ
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi,

The LIDE 210 was retired and there are no scanner drivers for Windows 11. The file you were trying to install was the scanner software. 

As a workaround, change the operating system on the support page to Windows 10 and download/install the LiDE 210 Scanner Driver Ver.17.0.5. Once this file has been installed, then you can try reinstalling the scanner driver. 

Please be advised this driver is for Windows 10 and I can't promise it will have the same functionality in Windows 11. 

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Hi, I have just followed ArthurJ's advice and it worked a treat!

Hi,

Where and how do I change the operating system on the support page to Windows 10?

the drop down where it says what was detected:

Stephen_1-1698170014231.png

Drop down screen in which program / location?

Many thanks Ali

normadel
Authority
Authority

Did Windows 11 give you any messages while installing the software?  How is the scanner connected to the computer? Has the scanner worked with any previous computer/Windows version?

You need to provide more information to get help.

Hi,

Unfortunately, an IT company installed - or try to install my scanner.They said there was an issue with drivers. I don’t know what the computer said as I didn’t see it.  The computer is connected to the scanner by a cable USB? I need to look in the morning.

The scanner worked perfectly until my computer crashed forever and my IT company formatted a new PC for me, and also they upgraded my windows to windows 11 from Windows 10 where everything worked fine …..

Announcements