cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CaptureOnTouch v4.12.23.0412 Failing to Register as Installed (Mac) for imageFORMULA DR-M160II

pslieber
Apprentice

Running CaptureOnTouch for my DR-M160 II (Mac OS 13.5.1), asked to update from CaptureOnTouch Standard 4.10.22.0722 to v4.12.23.0412 (Description 'Add function.')

Every seemingly successful upgrade attempt ('Done') fails to clear the update as completed (red, circled 1 still appears on the doc + red dot in CaptureOnTouch Menu Bar icon 'Check Update Information' persists). I've tried redoing update, restarting the computer, etc. In checking version information, it's clear the update never completes.

Is there a download to this version (clean install) I can execute? Or can one clear the update window?

4 REPLIES 4

ArthurJ
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi,

Please remove the scanner and CaptureOnTouch software from your computer and then disconnect the scanner USB cord. Once that is done, please restart your computer. 

After the restart, please click HERE and select software and downloads to reinstall the driver and 4.10.22.0722 version of CaptureOnTouch.  Once both files are installed, reconnect the scanner USB cord and open CaptureOnTouch to try and scan. 

If the issue persists, it is recommended that you call our Enterprise & Desktop Solutions Divisions at 1-800-423-2366 Monday-Friday 9:00 am to 8:00 pm ET, excluding holidays.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

pslieber
Apprentice

This did not work. It it still asking for the above update and not properly installing it. 

pslieber
Apprentice

Another faulty update notification on Mac that doesn't work.

Hello,

Per ArthurJ's previous post:
If the issue persists, it is recommended that you call our Enterprise & Desktop Solutions Divisions at 1-800-423-2366 Monday-Friday 9:00 am to 8:00 pm ET, excluding holidays.

Announcements