cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Image Formula DR-C225 II will not scan

niatpac1999
Apprentice

This is a brand new, out-of-the-box scanner. Uploaded everything and seems to be working appropriately, until you go to load paper in the top to scan and click "scan", then it sounds like it's trying but doesn't pull the pages down to scan and I get a "No page was found in the feeder". This happens every single time.

I've unplugged, reloaded, off and on, and opened everything up to make sure nothing is stuck and the wheels are spinning. It is still happening, the rubber wheels aren't pulling the paper down to be scanned.

At this point, I can't use this scanner at all. Help!

My husband has the exact same one for his office, that he got at the same time and his works fine. He's tried mine and the same things happens for him.

1 REPLY 1

ArthurJ
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi,

It is recommended that you call our Enterprise & Desktop Solutions Divisions at 1-800-423-2366 Monday-Friday 9:00 am to 8:00 pm ET, excluding holidays. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause; however, the steps needed to resolve the issue at this point, need to be provided by phone with a technician assisting you through them.

We look forward to hearing from you. 

Announcements