cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers for Canon ImageFormula DR-M260 Scanner

Fred5
Apprentice

I'm using a DR-M260 scanner and am having problems with a 3rd party software.  Tech support for the 3rd party software suggested that I uninstall and reinstall the drivers for the scanner.  I'm a bit baffled.  When I look at "Apps and Features" in Windows 10, it lists the following drivers:

Canon Driver for DR-M200 Series

CaptureOnTouch plug-in for Application

CaptureOnTouch plug-in for Mail

CaptureOnTouch plug-in for Printer

CaptureOnTouch V4 Pro

CapturePerfect 3.1

When I look at the Canon download page for the scanner, it doesn't even list all of these items (especially Canon Driver for DR-M200 Series) and it has the CaptureOnTouch v4 Pro listed as recommended, but also has V5.

What should I be uninstalling and what should I be reinstalling?

Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

ArthurJ
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi,

If you scroll down on the scanners support page (click HERE) select load more and you will want to install the ISIS/TWAIN/WIA Driver. Also, the verison of CaptureOnTouch to install would be up to you and your scanning needs. Normally V4 is what is commonly used. 

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

ArthurJ
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi,

If you scroll down on the scanners support page (click HERE) select load more and you will want to install the ISIS/TWAIN/WIA Driver. Also, the verison of CaptureOnTouch to install would be up to you and your scanning needs. Normally V4 is what is commonly used. 

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Fred5
Apprentice

Thanks, ArthurJ!

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements