Canon Community Canon Community

New Contributor

my image garden keeps crashing. Any suggestions?

Just installed Pixma Pro10 photo printer.  The "My Image Garden" Software that came with it keeps "crashing."  I downloaded and updated to the newest version and am having the same results.  It runs for about 2 or 3 minutes and then stops with the error message "My Image Garden" has quit working.  Windows will check for a solution."  I am running Windows 8.

Forum Elite

Re: my image garden keeps crashing. Any suggestions?

I have a suggestion which you may not like but is way better than MIG.  Get Photoshop Elements and move on.  PSE works very well with the Pro-10 which BTW, is a high end printer that really can show it's stuff with PSE.

Otherwise call Canon support and start the, ah .............procedure!Smiley Happy

EB
EOS 1DX and 1D Mk IV and several lenses!
New Contributor

Thanks "Esteemed Eontributor!"  I will check into it.  Almost would rather spend money than "start the procedure!"

New Contributor

Having the same problem. Every time I try to scan and save as a PDF the program crashes. Have uninstaled and reinstalled. Any suggestions? I got this software with a new Canon PIXMA TR8520. Do I have to scan into my image garden? This program is garbage.