cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MIG (My Image Garden) - Starts and Crashes

gholiza
Apprentice

When I start "My Image Garden" the preliminary window pops up as well as the normal view of MIG behind it. When the preliminary (loading window?) finishes starting the program... It just disappears. I try again and yet again it loads MIG but then disappears as if it is crashing. No warning messages, no nothing... I have used the scan utility which automatically launches MIG after but again... Crash.. I am able to find the image from the Scan Utility but I would like to know why MIG is crashing and if there is a fix.

To my knowledge; this just started happening all of a sudden. Perhaps after a windows update but who knows... It was working "normally" about two weeks ago. I have tried uninstalling EVERYTHING and reinstalling EVERYTHING including the "updated" MIG software. But to no avail to fix my issue. Any definite responses???

2 REPLIES 2

Stephen

Hello!

So that the Community can help you better, we will need to know more information.

What exact model printer are you using (usually on the top or front of the unit)?
Do you see any error messages?
Which version of Windows or macOS are you using? 
How do you connect to your printer (USB or WiFi)?
Any other details you'd like to give will only help the Community better understand your issue.

If you're in the United States, and this is an urgent support need, please click HERE to visit your My Canon Account to discover your personalized support options.

If you're outside the USA, please click HERE to find support options in your country.

Thanks and have a great day!

Model PIXMA TS6020

No error messages at all ANYWHERE

Windows 10 Home Ver 21H2 Build 19044.2486

Was on WiFi ------ Now on USB (because the WiFi sucks on it...)

Only significant information here I would assume is the windows version if Canon software hasn't made preparations to work with new updates... I don't know what the other harware information will have to do with the operation of the MIG software... 

Announcements