cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ipf8100 line streak problem(only cyan)

adameye
Apprentice

hi:

my ifp8100 recently had lots of problems, now it has a cyan color streak on all prints, whatever you print red, black, some cyan color lines are always here, please see the attachment. I tried to adjust printhead, whatever I use auto head adjust-> standard adj or advance adj, it only prints something(attachment) and then displays:"could not adjust print head, press online to clear the error and readjust....." The nozzle pattern check looks fine, even the cyan top is darker than the bottom, same with gray pattern below the yellow. nozzle_check.JPG

some lines above the red car head are obvious, other places may not be very obvious but everywhere

printhead_adjust_failed_1.jpg

after print the following, printer head auto adj failed

printhead_adjust_failed_1.jpg

3 REPLIES 3

jrhoffman75
Legend
Legend

Give Canon a call at 1-800-OK-CANON

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, LR Classic

I called more than 1 times, the previous old printhead has leak problem of cyan and totally could not print "gy" color. this is a new printhead, so Canon support guess this is some kind of voltage problem and I have to go find a technician

I tried to reduce cyan color in preference/color settings/color adjustment, I reduce cyan color to -30 minimum, looks significantly reduce the line streak, but still have some.
Announcements