cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Frustrated-I wish to design digital cards without adobe and use print studio plugin

Larry1960
Apprentice

Hi,

I have have purchased the canon pixma pro 10s printer for the purpose of printing good quality image digital greeting cards.

The Adobe products such as Adobe lightroom and Photoshop have design features to print digital greeting cards in which the print studio plugin can be used, However, I do not wish to use Adobe subscription as it is too much expense. 

I thought perhaps Canon Digital photo professional 4 that can also use the plugin would have design features when using the plugin. But from what I have seen it only is editing the picture and then print, but not incorporating designing a card.

I am a new learner and dont undertsand  why Canon does not make the plugin so it can be  used in other photo editing programs that has feature to create greeting cards and the like?

My greeting card design is A4 size folded  to A5 size with a digital photo with some words on the front and the back has my details.

I would be so grateful if anyone else is in a similar situation and does not want to use Adobe product  and use the print studio plugin.  I just feel I am stuck mentally and just not sure how to go about tackling this problem.

Thanks,

Lawrence

1 REPLY 1

jrhoffman75
Legend
Legend

The Print Studio Pro plugin is not required for printing. It simply makes it easier to print from Lightroom or Photoshop.

If you don't already have it, download the Pro-100 OnScreen Manual from the Canon support site. It has all the instructions you need to print from any software.

2018-01-30.png

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, LR Classic
Announcements