cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

canon print studio pro 22.0.1 error

jiacooper
Contributor

After installing canon print studio pro into Photoshop 22.0.1, I received this error message 

An error has occurred.
Exiting Print Studio Pro.

My mac is 10.15.7 Catalina 

Not sure what the problem is 

Thanks for the help.

Jeff Cooper

5 REPLIES 5

jrhoffman75
Legend
Legend

Sounds like you are on a Mac.

You need to authorize disk access.

Security & Privacy 2020-12-05 15-28-24.jpg

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, LR Classic

Thanks, I believe I did that... but now I can't open the security pane I have another problem it may be some software I recently installed that I have to uninstall....

Thanks

Spoiler
I force quit System Prefs and it allowed me to access the security and Privacy pane. INSIDE THE FULL DISK ASSESS, there was not a Print studio pro option so I went to the app folder and was able to click on
adobe Photoshop 2021, the plugin folder was greyed out and I still had the same error problem with print studio pro. 

Two questions:

1. what software do you use for photo editing?

2. have you previously used PSP?

PSP is not required for the printer. It lets you do certaion editing things, but nothing that I haven't been able to do in other products.

Maybe you don't need it and can save yourself a headache.

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, LR Classic

I use adobe bridge which takes me to Camera Raw then Photoshop. I installed the latest version of Photoshop and got rid of all of my earlier versions, a mistake, the earlier versions 2019 had a working version of Canon Print Studio Pro...lol I'll just have to wait for Monday and get them on the phone to help solve my problem 

thanks again

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements