cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CANON CARE PAK warranty issue

Feuy
Apprentice

Hi there, 

I am having trouble with registering my CANON imagePROGRAF pro-300 inkjet printer to my CAREPAK warranty. I followed instructions and created an account, but when I try to add it as a product; it doesn't show up in a drop down menu when I type it in. I checked out all the options and my printer is not one of them. I can't even add it to my CANON CAREPAK even though I purchased them at the same time. I know the printer was just released not long ago, but I would think CANON would have updated the products to include that printer. It anyone else having this issue. Anyone know of any way to solve this issue I would gladly appreciated. Thanks.

-Feuy

2 REPLIES 2

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

Greetings,

Adding CarePAK warranty is usually a pretty standard, choose your product, enter the serial number and the purchase date, then save,

If yoiu are having issues, I recommend you use the chat feature.  I've done this and received help immediately.

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

Stephen

Hi Feuy,

You'll need to setup or sign into your My Canon Account at canon.us/account

Once you've set up (or signed into) your My Canon Account, you'll be able to add a product to your account. You may have to click "View All" on the right.

Once you've done that, it may be easier to copy/paste the entire product name: imagePROGRAF PRO-300

When you've done that, you should see this:

MCA-AddProduct-PRO-300.JPG

And you sould, then be able to continue the registration and activation of your CarePAK PLUS. 

Announcements