cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

bought the Cannon pro 100 and not printing ccolor on the screen any suggestions welcome I've tried e

Sisboom40
Contributor

I have the Cannon Pro-100 and it doesn't print the colors I see in photoshop on the screen..any suggestions welcome Tried everything..so frustrating and no matter what preerence it prints almost exactly the same..not what is on my screen. help

8 REPLIES 8

John_Ray
Contributor

Hello Sisboom40,

So that the Community can help you better, we will need to know exactly which operating system is running on your computer and which apps you're trying to print from. That, and any other details you'd like to give will help the Community better understand your issue!

If this is a time-sensitive matter, our US-based technical support team is standing by, ready to help 24/7 via Email at http://bit.ly/EmailCanon or by phone at 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666) weekdays between 10 AM and 10 PM ET (7 AM to 7 PM PT).

Thanks and have a great day!

I've been on hold for 15 minutes I called the number you suggested...

Going on 25 minutes is there another number?

Hello Sisboom40,

A technician will be with you shortly. We apologize for the delay and appreciate your patience.

Did you do as I instructed you?  And you are still getting poor results? Smiley Frustrated

As John Hoffman stated, it is most likely your monitor is off.  Not the printer.

EB
EOS 1DX and 1D Mk IV and less lenses then before!

Thanks so much for checking in I have done everything spent hours on the phone with cannon and there was very little perceptual change..going back to Epson I'm afraid. Due to the pigment vs ink character ..I appreciate you so much!!

Let me be frank, thousands of us use the Pro-100 with fantastic results.  You can, too. There is no reason why you should not be able to make great prints.  You must do as I have outlined.

Unless and barring a printer malfunction of course which is unlikely but possibile.  It is a brand new printer?

EB
EOS 1DX and 1D Mk IV and less lenses then before!

jrhoffman75
Legend
Legend

See this article and print the test image.

http://outbackprint.outbackphoto.com/printinginsights/pi049/essay.html

Its been my experience with my printers and friends I've helped that the problem is the monitor calibration and not the printer.

(Thats not to say you might have a printer problem.)

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, LR Classic
Announcements