cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trouble aligning print head

imgmkr
Apprentice

I just got a new Pro-100 and while trying to allign the print head I keep getting a message that says the rear tray is open and it needs to be closed.  It is closed.  Any help would be appreciated.

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

ArthurJ
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi imgmkr,

You will want to make sure the feed slot cover is closed. Please see the picture below for reference.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

View solution in original post

imgmkr
Apprentice
That solved my issue. Thanks!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

indigoimagelab
Contributor

There's a long rectangular flat dark gray piece at the rear of the top, just in front of where you load the paper, that flips forward when you're loading paper, but you after you load the paper, you have to flip it back. It sort of covers most of the opening where the paper feeds in from the back tray. If that piece is flipped forward it won't print. Does that help?

---
Neil
Indigo Image Lab, Inc.

ArthurJ
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi imgmkr,

You will want to make sure the feed slot cover is closed. Please see the picture below for reference.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

imgmkr
Apprentice
That solved my issue. Thanks!
Announcements