cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Studio Pro problems with lightroom

murgen
Contributor

I have a Pixima Pro-100. I am having trouble getting Studio Pro to show up in Lightroom 4.4 or Elements 9! I have downloaded the latest version (V 1.3.5) and still have the problem! In Lightroom it shows up in the Plug-In Manager and that it is installed & running. In Lightroom (with a photo selected) going to Plug-In Extras & selecting Studio Pro the task bar in the upper left corner shows the photo file name & that the program is going to Studio Pro. After that nothings happens? Can anyone offer any assistance?

Thanks for the help,

MurGen

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Since you are getting a response in the upper left it would appear that PSP is executing, but you don't get the pop-up window that shows PSP after the file transfers.

If you meet these requirements:

Capture.JPG

and your graphics card driver is up to date then you probably need to call Canon support.

1-866-261-9362, Monday - Friday 10:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m. ET

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, LR Classic

View solution in original post

I think it is time to call Canon tech, too.  I am out of ideas. Sorry.  It should be working!

EB
EOS 1DX and 1D Mk IV and less lenses then before!

View solution in original post

13 REPLIES 13

Danny

Hi, MurGen!

So that the Community can help you better, we will need to know exactly which operating system is running on your computer. That, and any other details you'd like to give will help the Community better understand your issue!

If this is a time-sensitive matter, our US-based technical support team is standing by, ready to help 24/7 via Email at http://bit.ly/EmailCanon or by phone at 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666) weekdays between 10 AM and 10 PM ET (7 AM to 7 PM PT).

Thanks and have a great day!

I am running Windows 7 (64bit). I have 8 Gig of RAM on My Dell XPS computer. I have other plug-in programs that run fine! I only have the problems with Studio Pro!

jrhoffman75
Legend
Legend

Hi MurGen. When you say nothing happens do you mean nothing or nothing right away? It can take about a minute for the processed photo to appear.

You say it doesn't show up in LR4.4 or PSE9. It looks like you are seeing the plug-in in LR. Do you see it in PSE.

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

ebiggs1
Legend
Legend

Do you see this screen?

222.jpg

If you do, it installed correctly.  Something else is wrong.

EB

I have the "Lightroom Plug-in Manager" screen as you show! My screen also show Studio Pro installed and running! The only difference I see with the Studio Pro plug-in and the other plug-ins I have installed is in the path string. All my other plug-in paths end with .lrplugin and the Studio Pro string ends with lrdevplugin. I didn't know if this ment development plug-in or not? I see the same screen shot you have listed with the Studio Pro path is ending with lrdevplugin.

I deleted and reloaded all the Canon software assosiated with the printer & Lightroom twice. I am still having the same issue! Do I have a preference set wrong in Lightroom somewhere? I huse Photomatix & Perfect Photo Suite 8 plug-ins in Lightroom with no problems. I do not use any of these plug-ins with PSE9. I guess something else is wrong...............

On the pop-up screen is the plugin Enabled? i.e. green dot?

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

The extension doesn't matter.  But John has asked a good question.  You do have the plug-in "enabled"?

Also since you said you reinstalled it several times, you are sure you got rid of all previous installs?

You are not getting a   "error 1 ***" anywhere?

The bottom line, it should work.

EB

The Studio Pro is enabled with a "Green Button". I am certain I deleted all previous installs! I am not getting a "error 1 *** anywhere!

Since you are getting a response in the upper left it would appear that PSP is executing, but you don't get the pop-up window that shows PSP after the file transfers.

If you meet these requirements:

Capture.JPG

and your graphics card driver is up to date then you probably need to call Canon support.

1-866-261-9362, Monday - Friday 10:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m. ET

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

Announcements