cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pro 9000 Mark II Profiles have gone missing

terry1121
Contributor

I changed from an iMac High Sierra to a Mac mini Monterey and no longer show Canon ICC profiles. I used Lightroom on the iMac and it showed the profiles and path but the path no longer exists. No idea how that is possible. 

I no longer use Lightroom and currently using Print-Tool for printing. No profiles show up except for other papers like Ilford and Red River that I carried over from migrating to the Mac mini (found in Library > ColorSync > Profiles). 

Where can I find ICC profiles for Canon? I had to reinstall the printer driver and read somewhere the profiles are downloaded and installed with the driver. If so, I have no idea where to find them so I can point my print software to them. They are not available on the Canon website (not that I can find, anyway). Where can I get them? Thanks for your help. 

Terry

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

jrhoffman75
Legend
Legend

This may be your issue:

You need to go to the topmost level, not your user profile.

Screenshot 2022-03-06 125934.jpg

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, LR Classic

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

jrhoffman75
Legend
Legend

https://community.usa.canon.com/t5/Professional-Photo-Printers/Canon-color-profiles-not-showing-up-i...

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

Thanks jrhoffman75. I appreciate the response. I already read this when I researched the community for my issue. Unfortunately, the path doesn't exist on my mac mini. I did go to <user> Library> Printers and found my printers but with .app files only. No Canon folder. I right clicked on Canon Pro9000II series.app and chose Show Package Contents and clicked on its only folder called Contents. It showed _CodeSignature, MacOS and Resources folders along with the files called Info.plist, Pkginfo and version.plist. Resources has a couple dozen .lproj files. That's about it. No icc profiles in sight. 

terry1121 

jrhoffman75
Legend
Legend

This may be your issue:

You need to go to the topmost level, not your user profile.

Screenshot 2022-03-06 125934.jpg

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

terry1121
Contributor

Outstanding. Two libraries. You'd think I knew that. Thank you. Problem solved!

terry1121

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements