cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Printing down and to the right

icodyonline
Contributor

Hello, I'm new here, so sorry if this has been posted else where, but I couldn't find it. 

I just got a Pixma Pro-100. LOVE IT! However, when I print, the photos always have a border if I choose None on "Amount of extension for borderless printing. I want the ENTIRE photo printed, not a slightly cropped one, which is what happens is you choose small, medium or large. So I choose my 4x6 with None for that option, it prints EVER so slightly down and to the right. In print settings I have set: Printer: Pro-100, Media Type: Other Glossy Paper (I use Epson 4x6) and for paper size I choose: 4x6.

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated. FullSizeRender 2.jpg

14 REPLIES 14

Right, even what that notice, it still prints with a margin. 

jrhoffman75
Legend
Legend
I don't think so. You are overriding the default Canon setting by selecting None. The default Canon setting of Standard is second from right, which is most likely Medium.

I don't have time right now, but I'll check into direct printing from Lightroom.
John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, LR Classic

I checked LR. It is probably using the Canon driver setting and will default to standard, but maybe if you select Zoom to Fill in LR and go into the Canon driver and select None you will get closer to what you want. 

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

Thanks! I'll give that  a try when I get home from work and let you know. 🙂

http://www.steves-digicams.com/knowledge-center/border-patrol-all-about-borderless-printing.html

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

Announcements