cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Printing A DVD on Canon Pixma Pro-100

Ken_k
Contributor

I'm trying to print an image on a DVD using the above referenced printer. Lightroom and Photoshop Elements keep giving me error messages that the inner cover is open. Of course it's open - you have to insert the DVD tray to print! I've also tried Canon's Easy-PhotoPrint EX and My Image Garden. Both apps work fine and don't trigger the printer error message except that the image is larger than the DVD no matter what size image I use. My last attempt involved an image that was 2.5 x 1.75" on a standard 12cm (4.72") DVD but the image printed much larger than the DVD.
Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Patrick
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi Ken_k,

It is recommended that you contact live technical support . There is NO charge for this call. Real time feedback of a live technical support call would be very beneficial in this case.

Please dial 1-866-261-9362, Monday - Friday 10:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m. ET (excluding holidays). A Canon technical support representative will be able to resolve this issue faster.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Patrick
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi Ken_k,

It is recommended that you contact live technical support . There is NO charge for this call. Real time feedback of a live technical support call would be very beneficial in this case.

Please dial 1-866-261-9362, Monday - Friday 10:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m. ET (excluding holidays). A Canon technical support representative will be able to resolve this issue faster.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Thanks Patrick.  They were able to help with my problem.  Excellent Canon support again !

Announcements