cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Print Studio Pro

jrl46
Contributor

I'm using Mac Big Sur 11.6

I've installed the latest version of Canon Print Studio Pro to use with Photoshop Elements 2021. When I select Automation Tools under the "File" tab, Canon Print Studio Pro is an option. When I select it PSE completely freezes. The only way out is a Force Quit. Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Big Sur 11.6.1 has been released yesterday, and now Print Studio Pro works again...

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11

jrhoffman75
Legend
Legend

That is an identified problem with PSP and macOS 11.6.

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, LR Classic

Thank you John. I had read about compatibility issues with Big Sur but had not seen similar "locking up" problems.

Big Sur 11.6.1 has been released yesterday, and now Print Studio Pro works again...

Thank you! I updated and PSP works fine.

Well, it worked fine for a bit but now when I select Print Studio Pro from the Automation menu in Photoshop Elements 2021 PSP starts to load then I get a popup that says "An Error Has Occurred" "Exiting Print Studio Pro". The only choice is to hit the "OK" button that then closes PSP. Any help or advice will be appreciated.

No it still isn't fixed and when I talked with Canon Support they don't know when it will be fixed so that Print Studio Pro will work again with a Pro 100.

Thanks for the update.

I can't dispute anyone's experience here or what the Canon tech said, but I just successfully printed using PSP to my WiFi Pro-100 using Lightroom Classic 11, Photoshop 2022, DPP4 from my MacBook Air with Monterey 12.0,1. 

Before updating I was able to print from Big Sur 11.6.1. 

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, LR Classic

Thanks John. Must be the difference between Photoshop Elements and Lightroom.

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements