Canon Community Canon Community

Occasional Contributor
Accepted Solution

Print Studio Pro

Besides adobe PS, LR or PSE, what other photo applications can use Print Studio Pro.  I use On1, Luminar, & Aurora?

Thanks in advance for your help

Mike

Occasional Contributor

Re: Print Studio Pro

I forgot to say I have a MAC running 10.13 (hight sierra)

Honored Contributor

Only other program is Canon Digital Photo Professional. 

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, MX472, LR Classic
Occasional Contributor

Thanks

Another question - I can only locate the .icc profile for Canon photo paper as a bundle, is there somewhere where the are individual .icc can be found
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

All the Canon profiles for Canon papers are installed as part of the printer driver installation. They will show up in your photo editing software. Not familiar ith any bundle (other than the Canon supplied third party profile package).

2018-10-19.png

The top six profiles are the Canon profiles for Canon paper.

Here is where you can download third party profiles:

2018-10-19 (1).png

You ca find the actual profiles here:

2018-10-19 (2).png

The Canon profiles are the ones with "CN..."

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

Occasional Contributor

John, thank you, I see you have a Windows computer, I have a MAC, slightly different.  As is turns out, according to Canon, the .icc files for Canon Paper are not individual files but are a bundle that is loaded and they are not found on a Mac like they are on your PC. 

If someone out there who has a MAC know where they are located, like they are on a PC, please let me know.

thanks John for your responses and help.

Mike

Honored Contributor

Follow the path at the bottom of the screen shot. The starting point would be your Mac HD.

Fullscreen_10_19_18__4_11_PM.jpg

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

Occasional Contributor

John, Thanks, unfortunately, for the MAC Canon bundled all their .icc profiles as a "bundle" can't get inside it so I am unfortunately not able to get to the individual profiles like you.  Can you copy and send me them to my email address

regina.michael80@gmail.com

Thanks 

Mike

Honored Contributor

There should be no reason to get into the “bundles”. You photo software print module will allow you to either have the printer manage the printing (in which case you select a paper and the printer driver selects the media type and ICC profile), or you select the application to manage printing and you select the media type and ICC profile. 

I am confused as to why you want to get at the actual profiles. 

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

Occasional Contributor

When I print a photo from preview on my Mac to my pro-100, I have to select the paper profile, Canon paper does not show up only the 3rd party profiles. Hope this explains why I am trying to get the canon paper profiles. I should note that in print studio pro I get them, put sometimes I just want to print a photo without opening a PSE