cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Print Studio Pro plugin

OldSlowHans
Enthusiast
I have been using the "Print Studio Pro" plugin with Photoshop Elements 11 to print to my PIXMA Pro-10 photo printer.

I upgraded to Photoshop Elements 12, and now cannot install the plugin to Elements 12.

Any thoughts?

Thanks in advance,

Hans
"Just an old boy, and his camera"
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

PLee
Enthusiast

Canon has an updated version of Print Studio Pro (version 1.3.5) that should work OK with Elements 12. You can download it here: Print Studio Pro v1.3.5.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

PLee
Enthusiast

Canon has an updated version of Print Studio Pro (version 1.3.5) that should work OK with Elements 12. You can download it here: Print Studio Pro v1.3.5.

dyfflyn
Apprentice

The page reorientation selction for Print Studio Pro in Lightroom does not work. On clicking the [A] symbol the two options flick on for a split second and disappear again, so I cannot reorient the page from landscape to portrait. Sometimes it works by shutting down LR or my computer. 

MAC OS 10.12.5

Pro-1000

That may be true for your specific computer setup and/or the Pro-1000 software, but it is not true as a general statement.

Screen Shot 2017-07-14 at 4.27.36 PM.jpg

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, LR Classic

Well John, I was not intending to describe a probem everybody else was having, but looking for some helpful insights on how the problem I am having might be addressed. Nor is it clear how one might configure one's computer or printer in such a way as to make the page orientation selection inoperative.

"The page reorientation selction for Print Studio Pro in Lightroom does not work"

It does work, but for some reason it isn't working on your particular computer/printer setup.

Are you usuing the latest version of PSP? Version 2.1.2?

https://www.usa.canon.com/internet/portal/us/home/support/details/professional-large-format-printers...

Lightroom 20155CC or LR 6? If CC version, can you try PSP with Photoshop?

Do you have a Canon camera? If so, download Canon Digital Photo Professional and try PSP with that software.

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

Perhaps my initial statement apperaed to suggest a general flaw in the program, but that was not my intention.

My software is all the current versions, both PSP and LRCC.

I mentioned tn my first post (ever) that the orientation selection works if I do a shutdown and restart of either LR or my computer (MacBook Pro), or other wise randomly/intermittently.  I do have several Canon cameras (5D-i, 50D, M5), as well as the Canon Imageprograf Pro-1000.  

One of the reasons I prefer PSP to the LR print module is that the printer/image orientation setup seems clearer in Print Studio Pro. I haven't tried PSP in Photoshop CC, and I will also download the Canon Digital Photo program as you suggest. THank you for the advice. In the meantime the page orientation selection in PSP seems to be working OK. 

I am also having another odd issue with my printer only connecting wirelessly with my computer after one print oeration if I restart the printer. 

Give Canon a call at 1-800-OK-CANON

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

Announcements