cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pixma Pro9500 MK II: Does Deep Cleaning produce a print?

HumanBean
Contributor

My printer produces a print when I do normal cleaning, but does not print anything when I select Deep Clean. I've tried doing it through the IJ and XPS drivers. I also tried to deep clean through Canon My Printer and manually with the printer disconnected from the computer. The printer is definitely doing something and ink levels seem to go down. I am wondering where all that ink went. It does all other maintenance tests properly. I don't know if this could be an issue but I updated my OS from windows 7 to windows 10 and could not find any printer drivers for windows 10 for this printer through canon support. On the other hand, when I updated OS- some windows 7 components seem to still be present.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

ebiggs1
Legend
Legend

There is a pan it sprays into in side.

EB
EOS 1DX and 1D Mk IV and less lenses then before!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

ebiggs1
Legend
Legend

There is a pan it sprays into in side.

EB

thank you ebiggs1 for your answer. Do you know where I can get information about how to gain access to this tray and how to clean it? I can't seem to find disassembly instructions on the internet.

I don't think you can.  I don't know what happens when it becomes full either.  Mine never has.  Smiley Happy

EB
Announcements