cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pixma Pro-200 horizontal lignes on the prints

Cianaly
Apprentice

Hello,

I am writing this evening in the hope that someone from the community will be able to answer me. I have a two year old pixma pro-200. Recently it has started to print horizontal lines on my prints. I would like to note that I am an illustrator and that my printer is part of my livelihood. I have been doing all the cleaning I can (via the printer and manually) because of the problem with the printer. The printer started to print correctly for small stickers but not for A5, A4 and A3 prints. I then decided to download the driver again because you never know. However, no change ... I have to admit that I don't know what to do anymore. I have an event at the end of the month where I have to sell my products but I can't print anything. Does anyone have any ideas?

Thanks u in advance

4 REPLIES 4

jrhoffman75
Legend
Legend

Can you post a cellphone image of the output so folks can see exactly what problem you are having?

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, LR Classic

IMG_20221108_073846144.jpg

IMG_20221108_073841108.jpg

IMG_20221108_073835542.jpg

IMG_20221108_073828620.jpg

This is a A3 print that I have to make for a client ... It is premium Koala mat paper but I have the same issue with Canon satin finish paper. 

ebiggs1
Legend
Legend

You need to have your printer serviced by an experienced repair shop. For such a printer I have no idea where you can take it besides Canon itself. Call Canon and ask for more detailed instructions on service. 1 (800) 652-2666

They may even have a "quick" fix. They have been very helpful to me with my Pro-100 printers.

EB
EOS 1DX and 1D Mk IV and less lenses then before!

danabjorum
Apprentice

I am also having this exact same problem- horizontal lines across everything.  Did you ever find a solution? I have had this printer for only a year and a half! This is very frustrating.

IMG_6053.jpg

Announcements