cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pixma Pro-100 paper size

CrusaderDriver
Contributor

Is there anything to prevent the printer from using roll paper for prints 13" x greater than 19"?

12 REPLIES 12

Stephen

Hi CrusaderDriver!

Thanks for posting!

So that the Community can help you better, we will need to know Computer Operating System you're using (Windows XP/Vista/7/8 or Mac 10.x), as well as the way you connect to your PIXMA Pro-100 (USB or networked via WiFi or Ethernet).

Any other details you'd like to give will only help the Community better understand your issue!

If this is an urgent support need, please CLICK HERE to reach our friendly Technical Support Team by phone or email.

Thanks and have a great day!

PC, win 7/64. Should it matter? It's either a printer limitation (given the 9000 could print roll paper, I done think so) or a driver limitation that should be correctible.

The on-screen manual states:

Non-standard sizes:

You can print on non-standard size paper within the following ranges.

rear tray

- Minimum size: 3.50 x 5.00 inches (89.0 x 127.0 mm)

- Maximum size: 12.95 x 26.61 inches (329.0 x 676.0 mm)

manual feed tray

- Minimum size: 8.00 x 10.00 inches (203.2 x 254.0 mm)

- Maximum size: 14.00 x 23.00 inches (355.6 x 584.2 mm)

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, LR Classic

Thanks, missed that. Interesting that the spec says 13x19

Just measured my PRO-100 manual feed and indeed, it expands to 14 inches, not 13.

Good luck, however, buying pre-cut paper in that size!

-----
Nikon cameras and glass; Canon PRO-100 printer.

I found the source in the on screen manual, a bit buried actually.  Also double-checked the specs on Canon's web site where it states the maximum paper size is 13x19.

Ramona
Authority

Hi CrusaderDriver,

The printer is not designed to feed roll paper, however, it can feed paper sizes larger than 13" x 19" in the manual feed tray of the printer.  For more information on the paper sizes and types that can be used with the PIXMA PRO-100, please click on the link below:

PIXMA PRO-100 Paper Size and Type Recommendations

This didn't answer your question or issue? Please call or email us at one of the methods on the Contact Us page for further assistance.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

dmhueber
Apprentice

According to a few youtube video you can go up to 14 by 26.  But not with both feeders, and you cannot print to the edge, likley not more 13.5 wide (maybe only 13").   You have to setup a custom paper size and not print without margins.  I thinkt he reason canon does not state this is because who sells 14 by 26 paper (not canon), and it has limiations like feeding one sheet at a time and not printing without borders.  

So is this true -up to 26" by manual feed? 

What paper sources are avaialble? I use Moab Baryta, but I doubt it comes in that size.

I have some very wide panorama images that would be exllent at or around that size.

Got link to the video?

Has anyone here printed that size? Any larger?

Thanks

Announcements