cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pixma Pro 100 and Lightroom/Photoshop CC

David_Pavlich
Contributor

After installing everything, I tried to use Canon Print Studio Pro.  I tried in LR following the instructions (Plug in extras) but the Canon program doesn't show up in the menu.  So I tried it in Photoshop CC (Automate) but the same thing there; the Canon plugin doesn't show up.  What am I missing?

David

29 REPLIES 29

Well, that's fitting.  Friday night is home made pizza night at the Pavlich's!

David

While I got you guys' attention, is there a paper type that would render a B&W shot better than others?

Thanks again!  David

I use Ilford Gold Mono Silk. 

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, LR Classic

Just wanted to post an update.  The printer is performing nicely.  I was asked to donate a couple of prints to a local charity event.  One was a B&W of a local church and the other, a local sugar mill ruins.  The charity people are thrilled!  I framed them (13X19) and I must say, I'm very pleased with the end result.

Thanks again for all the helpful information!

David

Great to hear that.

Staples runs sales on ink periodically, and you get credit for every cartridge you turn in. Can help with printing cost.

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

Thanks, John!  I never thought to look at Staples for ink.

David

I have the same problem about PSP opening in Lightroom. Plug in extra says (none defined) When I go to the PSP install it says "cannot find uninstallation file" so nothing happens. I went to the Canon site as you instructed and downloaded the latest version but nothing happens. I go through all the screens and when it says run , nothing. I tried to uninstall the PSP 1.4 and it won't unistall. I suspect there is a problem on my computer but I have no idea how to fix it. Any help appreciated. Thanks

Windows PC or Mac?

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

John,

I have a Win 7 /64 Pro system.

You could try this:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/mats/program_install_and_uninstall?wa=wsignin1.0

Run the program as instructed and then look for Print Studio Pro.

I have used it for other problems and it solved my problem.

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

Announcements