cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pixma Pro-100 Paper size override

Kpminn
Apprentice

Hello,  

I love the Pixma Pro-100 on most levels compared to my previous R2400!  Ink consumption, image quality, etc all are better.  The only exceptionis that I could print a 44" banner on the Epson.  Is there any way to configure or override the 13x19 maximum print size?

Thanks!

KP

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

ebiggs1
Legend
Legend

Like other Canon printers, the PRO-100 allows you to define custom paper sizes. 

Paper Width: 12.95" - After some experimentation, I found that a custom size set to 13" causes a print error. Using 12.95" fixed this. You will notice 16.54 on the width scale. This is a software programing error.

I have found the effective maximum print length is 26".  So 12.95 x 26 inches is it.  No 44 inches!

EB
EOS 1DX and 1D Mk IV and less lenses then before!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

jrhoffman75
Legend
Legend
I believe you can print up to 13x26 custom paper size.
John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, LR Classic

ebiggs1
Legend
Legend

Like other Canon printers, the PRO-100 allows you to define custom paper sizes. 

Paper Width: 12.95" - After some experimentation, I found that a custom size set to 13" causes a print error. Using 12.95" fixed this. You will notice 16.54 on the width scale. This is a software programing error.

I have found the effective maximum print length is 26".  So 12.95 x 26 inches is it.  No 44 inches!

EB
EOS 1DX and 1D Mk IV and less lenses then before!

Thank you so much!! The width was more critical than the length. I'll sacrifice the 44" for the 26".
KP
National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements