Canon Community Canon Community

Occasional Contributor

Re: PRO 100 REPLACED PIXMA PRO 9000: 1) WHICH IS BETTER? 2) PRINTING SOFEWARE 3) INKS ARE DIFFERENT

Mr. Hoffman. I am a native New Yorker living in Arizona. I remember B and H when I lived in the City. They have been in business for over 40 years.  You are correct. You performed a mitzvah for me today. Canon does have a $250 rebate expires Feb 28,  $369.99 printer-$250 Canon rebate=$119 for that printer.. affordable finally Thank you.  The ink 8 pack was $114 at B and H and $113 on Amazon but B and H gives free shipping.. Such a deal! 

Honored Contributor

Re: PRO 100 REPLACED PIXMA PRO 9000: 1) WHICH IS BETTER? 2) PRINTING SOFEWARE 3) INKS ARE DIFFERENT

If you have a Staples near you they give $2 for recycled cartridges as a reward if you get their member card. Offsets ink cost. Plus they sometimes have percent off sales. Before you dump your Pro9000 take out the cartridges and bring to Staples. 

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X, Rebel T5i, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, MX472, LRCC Classic
Occasional Contributor

I took all your advise . I got the Pro-100 at B and H ( I remember them from when I lived in the city) Taking advantage of the rebate you directed me to. FInal cost of printer after $250 rebate was a wonderful $119.. out the door price.  SHould arrive  in a week..