cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

More Pixma Pro-100 issues since I updated driver

KellyO
Apprentice

I scanned the forum and I see a lot of people having problems, but I don't see one quite like mine. I updated the driver when I was having trouble connecting to my computer wirelessly. Now I can't select the paper in the printer set-up menu, but there are some options under printer profile. I can't get the print colors, saturation or contrast to look anything like what I see in Photoshop or Capture One. I have a Mac with the High Sierra OS (Version 10.13.6). 

printer 1.jpeg

What am I doing wrong? Thanks,

Kelly

2 REPLIES 2

jrhoffman75
Legend
Legend

I configured my PS to print and here are differences I see from your screenshot:

1. my Pro-100 is connected wirelessly to my MacBook, but I don't have a black triangle in front of printer name.

2. I select Default Profile as a preset. You must have created a "photo" preset? Maybe that is controling something?

3. My Printer Settings dialogue box says "Quality & Media"  Yours is "Media & Quality" Is your driver the 16.20.0.0?

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, LR Classic

Thank you, John! I really appreciate your detailed help. Sorry for the long delay in responding, but I was traveling and without access to the printer. 

"Photo" was a preset for that I had made eons ago for the paper I was using. I changed to default and it worked much better. I was finally able to get a decent print by adjusting saturation and colors dramatically from my screen. I'm hoping that I can copy those adjustment layers for future prints. For some reason, my computer is no longer connecting wirelessly to the printer, so I have a USB cord going across the office. 

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements