cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can't disable airprint using Canon Pro-200

janeenlc
Apprentice

Hi there, I have a Canon pixma pro-200 and am trying to test print some illustrations to check colors.  I'm printing through Photoshop using a macstudio.  When I try to print using Photoshop settings, it tells me to make sure to disable the printer's color management in print settings but I do not see any settings there to allow me to disable.  I checked my printer's settings in preferences and saw that it is using Canon Pro-200 series-Airprint.  I removed the printer and added it again using Canon Pro-200 series in the 'use' dropdown.  But when I go back to check it, the Canon Pro-200 series - Airprint with driver verwsion 3.0 is listed again.

Not sure how to solve this issue but if anyone has any suggestions, I'd be greatful!

Thank you,

Janeen

3 REPLIES 3

ArthurJ
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi,

When you add the printer back in Printers and Scanners, do you get both AirPrint and Pro-200 IJ Network? 

We look forward to your reply. 

I am having above issue i keep deleting and installing and when I go to add orinters I only see a single option for canon pro 200 series I dont see anything at all mention air print of IJ. If I choose other software dropdown all i see are other printers like HP/Epson. I am unable to complete orders because i have no color dialogue. This is in Mac sonoma 14 OS

jrhoffman75
Legend
Legend

Did you install this driver from the Canon support page?

Screenshot 2023-11-17 134628.jpg

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, LR Classic
Announcements