Canon Community Canon Community

ST
New Contributor
Accepted Solution

How do I print borderless 11x14 on my pixma pro 100?

Honored Contributor

Re: How do I print borderless 11x14 on my pixma pro 100?

I think you open the printer driver and select Page Option -> P:age Size -> Custom (input size) and then select Borderless.

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X, Rebel T5i, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, MX472, LRCC Classic
VIP

What software are you using? It should not be a big deal and a fairly easy setting.

EOS 1DX and 1D Mk IV and several lenses!
Honored Contributor

Here is a resource: http://www.redrivercatalog.com/infocenter/tips/custom_inkjet_paper_size.html

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X, Rebel T5i, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, MX472, LRCC Classic
ST
New Contributor

Thanks so much, I love red river papers, never thought to look there. Have a great day.
ST
New Contributor

Hello, I should let you know right up front, I am very computer stupid, I use photoshop cs6.  Any advice would be greatly appreciated.  Thanking you in advance.

VIP

First off if you use Photoshop at all, you are NOT computer "stupid".

I use the very same set-up as you.

This is how, right or wrong, I do it. It is best to use the Image Size function in PS to make your photo the exact size you want it to print. (This is not necessary but it does make it easier.)  So in your case make your photo 11x14. Select Print from the File drop down. This brings up the Photoshop Print Settings screen. Make sure your printer, the Pixma Pro-100 is displayed in the Printer window. How many Copies? Select Printer Settings. Set your printer to 11x17 or 13x19 paper and the rest of the pertinent stuff. I know you want 11x14 but Canon does not have that selection as it is not a standard paper size. 

Under Color Handling select Photoshop Manages Colors and make sure you turned that feature off in the printer.

Select your profile. Normal printing and Perceptual. Under Scaled Print Size enter 11x14.

Down on the left side of the window is Match Print Colors, check that.

Click "Print".

There are other ways as is everything with PS but this will work. Oh, BTW, trim your finished print to 11x14.Smiley LOL

EOS 1DX and 1D Mk IV and several lenses!