cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon professional Print and layout software

erich7h
Apprentice

I run this program as a plugin with lightroom or stand alone, I have a new imageprograf pro-300 and when I pull up the ppl the window comes up but will not let me load pictures into software.  I have uninstalled multiple times and reinstalled several times. i run Mac os, and this program was working fine until yesterday getting very aggraviated and about to send printer back to canon.  Canon software is horrible. Has anyone experienced this issue with Print and layout program?  And the website says award winning service, I have been on hold for 2 hours, thats not award winning service.

2 REPLIES 2

Guth08
Apprentice

It is very disappointing to see that you haven't received any helpful replies to your post. I am new to the world of Canon printers and software as I just purchased an imagePROGRAF Pro-300 printer this past week and am sad to say that I am having the exact same problem with the PPL application. 

rsimon6865
Apprentice

The software is horrible. Doesn't connect, has errors and is very confusing when I'm trying to print on a roll and it insists on showing a sheet.When I try to print it can't find my printer. The IJ network setup software sometimes works and sometimes doesn't. It's like a high school kid wrote it then decided to never look at it again... no bug fixes, updates.

Wish I could find an alternative. The potential is there. It's easy to print on roll paper when it works but I sometimes spend an hour trying to get it to work. Frequently I need to reinstall it.

Announcements