Canon Community Canon Community

Occasional Contributor

Re: Canon Pro100s and Adobe Photoshop. Print Studio Pro not working. MacBook Pro

I think I have fixed it. I took the plug-ins from CC 17 instead of CC18 and transfered to CC19. There seems to be an extra plug-in there. I haven't acutally printed anthing yet but it seems to open ok with no error message. Thank you again.

Maggie

VIP

Re: Canon Pro100s and Adobe Photoshop. Print Studio Pro not working. MacBook Pro

Does it act like that with different images
John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, MX472, LR Classic
Occasional Contributor

It all seems to be OK with different images. The file that seemed to be missing was CNPSPP103.

Maggie

VIP

OK. To be sure, now that you know the folder to browse to, you could try reinstalling.
John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, MX472, LR Classic
Occasional Contributor

As it is working Ok I will leave it alone but if I have another problem I shall do as you suggest.

Thanks

Maggie