Canon Community Canon Community

New Contributor

Pixma Pro-100 cuts off the end of the paper

[ Edited ]

Hello,

I have this trouble with pro-100 where the end of any photo and any photo size is cut off. I had to return it and get another one and that one had no problem. For some other reasons I had to return that too and switched stores and the third Pro-100 I got has the same problem as the first pro-100: It doesn't print the end of the images.

UPDATE: It's worse with 4 by 6 Matte and Glossy papers!

photoshop 4by6.png

Print Studio Pro:

psp4by6.png

psp4by6zeromarginsInd.png

This is what comes out!!!!!

Matte

20181201_081524.jpg

Glossy

4by6glossy.jpg

Here's what I see in Print Studio Pro:

PrintStudioPro.png

Here's what comes out:

20181124_223056.jpg

Notice how the end is not printed. I tried this with letter size, A4 size, A3+ size etc. What I see in Print studio pro is not what I get on the printer.

I checked the printer firmware and it says it's 2.001 which indicates it's the newer models of pro-100.

Also note that there are no margins set in anything, not in print dialog, not in print studio pro.

I even tried printing different images with my phone instead of my PC (in case I have something on the PC messing around) and the results are still the same.

Another note, the image I'm printing is the exact same image that I tried on the second printer which had no problem.

How can I solve this?

Also, I have noticed the Canon support isn't very active in these forums.

Is there no way to know what's wrong with this printer?