cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon Pro-100, Parts of Images Cropped or Missing

claragray
Apprentice

Hello - I am using the Canon PIXMA Pro-100. I just added new ink cartridges and they have worked. I also use a USB chord to connect my computer to the printer.

Parts of my images are cropped or not showing up. I made the design in Adobe Illustrator and then exported it to a print PDF. This hasn't happened before and I haven't been able to find a reason for this error. You can see in the image that the top part is cut off and several letters are missing.

20240204_174539.jpg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

claragray
Apprentice

Right after writing this post, I tried reexporting the PDF and that seemed to work. There have been several updates to Adobe software since then, so that could have been the reason. Maybe an issue with Adobe Acrobat updates?

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

jrhoffman75
Legend
Legend

What has changed be when it worked and now? New/ updated operating system? Update to Adobe software? 

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, M200, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, Lr Classic

claragray
Apprentice

Right after writing this post, I tried reexporting the PDF and that seemed to work. There have been several updates to Adobe software since then, so that could have been the reason. Maybe an issue with Adobe Acrobat updates?

Announcements